Full job description
You will play a critical role in the delivery of world-class client support and are responsible for responding to technical and non-technical customer queries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a technical or customer support background to expand our Customer Support team. The successful candidate will possess very strong problem-solving and communication skills. They will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
This role is best suited for a self-starter who is comfortable working with internal and external customers.
- Full time
- Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 7pm
- Proactively support the Turnitin product line via primarily email, (sometimes phone & live chat), ensuring problem resolution, system access, and optimal system performance.
- Coordinate closely with Engineering and Product Management on all product issues & releases.
- Develop positive customer and cultural relations.
- Assist in the translation, maintenance, and updating of technical documentation associated with the product line.
- Support other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Experience working in a customer support role
- Fluent spoken/written English & Spanish
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects, set priorities, work independently, and perform under pressure
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of one or more of the following Operating Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems such as Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas or D2L
- Broad understanding of web technologies and Software as a Service (SasS)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential material and possess excellent judgment
The expected annual base salary range for this position is: $37,948/year to $63,246/year. This position is bonus eligible / commission-based.
As a Remote-First company, actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if extended, and is determined by work location and a range of other relevant factors, including but not limited to: experience, skills, degrees, licensures, certifications, and other job-related factors. Internal equity, market and organizational factors are also considered.
Total Rewards @ Turnitin
Turnitin maintains a Total Rewards package that is competitive within the local job market. People tend to think about their Total Rewards monetarily — solely as regular pay plus bonus or commission. This is what they earn in exchange for what they do. However, Turnitin delivers more than just these components. Beyond the intrinsic rewards of making a difference in the lives of educators, administrators, learners and researchers around the world, and thriving in an organization that is free of politics and full of humble, inclusive and collaborative teammates, the extrinsic rewards at Turnitin include generous time off and health and wellness programs that offer choice and flexibility and provide a safety net for the challenges that life presents from time to time. In our Remote-First approach to collaborating, you are also able to work the way that best fits your style and situation – whether that be remote, in one of our offices/rented spaces, or hybrid.
CLICK HERE TO COMMENT