Royal Palace breaks silence on Kate Middleton’s conspiracy theories about the Princess of Wales’s health.

March 7th, 2024


Royal Palace breaks silence on Kate Middleton

The British Royal Palace has broken its silence on Kate Middleton conspiracy theories circulating about the Princess of Wales’s health. 

 

 

It comes just two days after the Princess of Wales was pictured for the first time since undergoing abdominal surgery in January as an American website published photos of her being driven by her mother near Windsor.

 

Royal Palace breaks silence on Kate Middleton

Officials have refused to give any further updates on Kate Middleton’s health due to medical privacy, royal aids have insisted she is ‘doing well’. 

 

 

Following abdominal surgery, Kate has remained out of the public eye for two months as she recovers. 

 

 

The pictures were published by the US gossip website TMZ but not in the UK after Kensington Palace appealed for her to be able to recuperate in private.

 

 

The response came in American celebrity magazine People calling for transparency over the Princess’ condition.

 

 

Some Social media users also came up with a host of wild theories about Kate’s absence, with speculation that the Princess may be in a coma, in the process of being cloned, having ‘Brazilian butt lift’ work done, or simply that she had a bad haircut and is in hiding until it grows out. 

 

 

 

The rebuttal comes less than a week after Royal aides spoke out to condemn the ‘madness of social media’ as conspiracy theories continue to circulate about the Princess of Wales’s health. 

 

 

The Sun reported that Royal aides said: ‘We were really clear from the start we weren’t going to provide a running commentary on the Princess of Wales’s health and only provide significant updates.

 

‘Obviously, we’ve seen the madness of social media and that is not going to change our strategy.

 

 

‘There has been much on social media but the Princess has a right to privacy and asks the public to respect that.’

 

 

On January 17, Kensington Palace announced that Kate had been admitted to The London Clinic the previous day for ‘planned abdominal surgery’.

 

 

It said the operation had been successful but would result in a two-week stay in hospital before a lengthy period of recuperation at her Windsor home.

 

 

They added that based on the current medical advice she was unlikely to return to public duties until after Easter.

 

 

A previous Kensington Palace statement read: ‘The Princess of Wales appreciates the interest this statement will generate.

 

 

‘She hopes that the public will understand her desire to maintain as much normality for her children as possible; and her wish that her personal medical information remains private.

 

 

‘Kensington Palace will, therefore, only provide updates on Her Royal Highness’ progress when there is significant new information to share.

 

 

‘The Princess of Wales wishes to apologise to all those concerned for the fact that she has to postpone her upcoming engagements. She looks forward to reinstating as many as possible, as soon as possible.’ 

 

 


CLICK HERE TO COMMENT