Full job description
Remote Spanish Bilingual Automotive Customer Service Advisor
Remote Spanish Automotive Customer Service Advisor
As an Advisor, you are fanatical about (committed to) customer interactions via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the internet.
Your strong desire to help customers allows you to address customer service issues and non-routine problems regarding the client’s products or services.
Concentrix is an award-winning global company, recognized for our culture, diversity, leadership, and innovation. We help the world’s best brands to improve their businesses and better connect with their customers. Concentrix is growing, and we are looking for talented, compassionate people who are as fanatical about providing exceptional experiences as we are!
We are growing our team of Remote Spanish Automotive Customer Service Advisors. This is a great opportunity for you to build an Automotive Advisor career.
What will you do in this role?
As an Automotive Advisor on the Team at Concentrix, you will:
- Answer all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
- Capture prospect information (Name, Address, Phone, email, Product of interest, Source, CRM questions)
- Answer detailed product questions on the brand, current nameplates and their performance capabilities
- Define consumer needs by asking relevant CRM / Product questions
- Select fulfillment items
- Complete price and equips statements for consumers
- Locate dealers following standard dealerization rules
- Categorize callers and offer appropriate Touch point (i.e. warm transfers to a dealer)
- Provide website navigation assistance to consumer oriented brand sites
- Escalate outstanding issues
- Provide Goodwill to customers on behalf of the client within the client guidelines
- Ability to communicate in written form (email/text chat) with consumers regarding products and programs supported
- Preferably has sales or marketing background with ability to build rapport with consumers over the phone
- Conduct CRM outbound follow-up calls to ensure receipt of fulfillment items and to answer any additional questions
- As required call consumers to invite them to attend events
- Follow critical elements of the Minacs Call and File handling process
- Stay current with Center procedures, product information and online resource tools
- Appropriately managing customer complaints from initial call to resolution
Who You Are:
As an Automotive Customer Advisor your empathy, integrity, knowledge and unique compassionate style will bring value with every interaction. You also have:
- High school diploma with 6 plus months of customer service experience preferred
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Ability to learn including strong problem-solving skills
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
CLICK HERE TO COMMENT