Full job description
FMC Logistics LLC an Amazon DSP
This is a Full-time or part-time delivery helper position with FMC Logistics LLC, delivering packages for Amazon! Package Handlers helper deliver packages with the Delivery Driver in a team of two.
Get out of the warehouse and get on the road! AC, Heat, and see a delivery area from above Allentown, down to Philadelphia, and way out to Harrisburg!
Top Things You Care About:
Tired of the warehouse? Ride in the passenger seat of a box truck and assist in delivering packages!
$16.50/ hour – 18.00/ hour (weekly pay)
$5,250 tuition reimbursement
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
401k with employer match
Packages – 30-60 per truck
Wave 1: 8:00am, Wave 2: 8:45am, Wave 3: 9:30am 9 – 10-hour average work day
Physical job, Package weight 30-300, avg weight 100lbs
Team of 2, Driver and Helper Deliver together
Trucks – 16ft – 24ft box trucks
Go into the warehouse, load the packages on the truck, and spend the day on the road in the passenger seat.
Location: 45 Valley View Dr, Jessup, PA 18434, USA
We need reliable, independent, flexible, hard workers who pay attention to details, can quickly problem solve a wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment!
Warehouse associate experience is helpful so you can appreciate the time on the road and being outdoors part of the day.
We are looking for team players who desire to grow with the Company
- Opportunity to drive when all requirements are met
- As we grow, supervisory roles will be available
Benefits & Scheduling:
- $16.50/ hour – 18.00/ hour (weekly)
- 10-hour shifts are typical
- 4-day workweek (40 hours) is typical
- Schedule for FT Team Members is 4 days on, 3 days off. If you desire to have split days on/off that is an option. Must work one weekend day per week
- A minimum of 2 paid 15-minute breaks during your shift and 1 unpaid 30-minute meal break
- Opportunity for performance incentives and bonuses
- Medical insurance
- 401k with match
- Paid time off begins accruing immediately at start of employment
- Not stuck in a warehouse, on the road daily
CLICK HERE TO COMMENT